Having the right digital camera package is a critical part to any effective security system. In video security systems the main differences of resolution are capture, display and storage.
- Prevent break-ins
- Provide proof in the event of a robbery or other criminal acts
- Access video footage of people who have been at your home when you're not
- Identify who is at your front door before you open it
- Monitor potential acts of vandalism
- Check with your insurance company to see if you qualify for added security discounts
- Monitor your home from anywhere in the world from any computer or cell phone
IP cameras & Closed Circuit Television are used when you need crisp, clear pictures with strong recognition capabilities, such as gaming tables, bank ATMs, and other high security areas. When monitoring a low-security area such as a parking lot or building entrance, then analog cameras may be adequate and more affordable.